You’ve heard this dozens of times, and now you’ll hear it again.
Until our world has graduated to a more calm place to exist, each of us can bring calm through personal care.
Here are a few tips to achieve calm through personal care.
- Maintain a common sleep pattern.
- Eat clean healthy made-at-home food 80% of the week.
- Connect with friends and loved ones in person, if safe.
- Keep moving. It doesn’t matter how or where just move.
- Be in nature at least 30 minutes each day. Even if you are sitting on a park bench, this will help your overall mental health.
- Keep challenging yourself to be a better version of yourself.
Take good care of yourself.