Writing is both my passion and my profession.
For children, I hope to open worlds of thinking that bring hope, wonder, and joy.
For adults, I share research discoveries for the purpose of helping people find the best self inside.
I have been cited as an expert in communication and relationships in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, Family Life, First For Women, The Sacramento Bee, The Denver Post, The Boston Globe, Real Woman, Good Housekeeping, USA Today, and many more.
The professional organizations to which I belong include:
- The National Author’s Guild
- Society of Children’s’ Book Writers and Illustrators
- The Denver Woman’s Press Club
- The Colorado Author’s League
- Alliance of Independent Authors
Dr. Blomberg is the former Secretary of The Denver Woman’s Press League.
View my latest published essays here: